VetIQ Flea Guard for Dogs & Cats
VetIQ Flea Guard from Mark & Chappell is a totally natural blend of ingredients which help to control fleas and ticks without the need for drops to be put on the skin or lasting chemicals in your pet’s bloodstream. It can be safely used in conjunction with insecticide products and helps to keep the dog free from odours while keeping their coat glossy and skin healthy.
- No added salt, sugar or preservatives
- Natural flea and tick repellent
- Helps reduce doggy smells
- Healthy skin & glossy coat
- Garlic Extract Natural repellent against insects.
- Yeast Extract (B-Vitamins) Rich and natural source of essential B-vitamins which are important for promoting overall health, including a shiny coat and strong immune system.
Ingredients: Brewer’s Yeast, Calcium Phosphate, Garlic Powder (1.5%), Natural Flavouring, Hop Powder, Zinc Sulphate, Rice Bran, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Whole Egg Powder, Thiamine hydrochloride, Nicotinamide, Riboflavin.
Directions for use:
Flea Guard is a tasty, highly digestible tablet that can be given whole or crushed over food. During peak season double quantities are recommended.
For best results it is recommended that you that you shampoo your pet first with a high quality shampoo and then use the Flea Guard as directed.
Animal Weight Recommended Amounts (daily)
Cats 1 – 5kg Half tablet
Dogs & Puppies <5kg Half tablet
Dogs 5 – 10kg 1 tablet
Dogs 10 – 20kg 1.5 tablets
Dogs 20 – 30kg 2 tablets
Dogs Over 30kg 3 tablets