Otodex Veterinary Ear Drops 14ml
Formulated for pets over the age of 12 weeks old, these ear drops contain a fast-acting formula that clears wax, relieves scratching and has a wax solvent to remove wax fungicides and bactericides.
Otodex Ear Drops for dogs and cats is a treatment of ear irritation, mild infected, waxy, itchy ears and Otitis externa (condition that causes inflammation, redness and swelling of the external ear canal, which is the tube between the outer ear and eardrum. Otitis externa is often referred to as “swimmer’s ear” because repeated exposure to water can make the ear canal more vulnerable to inflammation)
- Veterinary approved ear drops
- Help to dissolve wax and soothe the lining of the ear canal
- Useful against common and difficult-to-treat bacterium in chronic ear cases
- Contains a mild analgesic to relieve pain
- Includes emollient to moisturise the skin
- Fast acting formula for the treatment of ear conditions in dogs and cats
- Kills mites
- Clear colourless solution with a pine odour
Ingredients: Phenoxyethanol PhEur 1.0% w/w and Chlorbutol PhEur 1.1% w/w in a Propylene Glycol base.
Drops should be massaged gently into affected ear once or twice daily for several days.
If condition fails to improve or if the ear condition is causing any distress, veterinary advice should be sought.